Park Central News/ Updates
Park Central News/ Updates
|Posted on June 15, 2021 at 8:40 PM|
Well, we made it through the beginning/ hardest of the pandemic. How did we do it?
- We kept things clean
- Stayed up-to-date and in compliance with OSHA standards
- We implemented telemedicine.
We know it's not over yet, so if you'd like to 'see' your doctor but don't feel comfortable being in the office just yet, make a telemedicine appointment!
We also added a new doctor to the roster. Look for an update to the provider section soon!
|Posted on December 23, 2019 at 9:45 AM|
Winter 2019 Holiday Schedule
We will be closed for the week of December 23- 27, 2019.
We will reopen on Monday, December 30, 2019 and be closed again for New Years Day, January 1, 2020.
We hope you have a relaxing week and enjoy your friends and family this season!
|Posted on March 14, 2019 at 12:15 AM|
Starting March 1, 2019 the no show/ inconvience fee has increased to $40.00. We hope you are encouraged to communicate that you cannot make your appointment the business day before via call, text, or voicemail. You can also cancel through your patient portal.
|Posted on January 17, 2018 at 8:10 AM|
Snow Day 2018
Due to hazrdous road conditions, the office will be closed on Wednesday, January 17, 2018. We want you to be safe and warm as the Atlanta Area roads are not the safest for driving.
We will reschedule any appointments that were booked for January 17, 2018 for the earliest possible time.
Weather permitting, we will see you Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 8:30am
|Posted on August 17, 2017 at 1:00 PM|
Do you or anyone you know experience any of these symptoms?
Lack of energy
Moody and/or unable to focus
Difficulty sleeping/ terrible sleep patterns
If so, you're not alone. All over the world, people of all ages are suffering from hormone imbalance due to a variety of reasons. Our foods aren't giving us all the nutrients we need and some of the supplements aren't natural and/or safe as we'd like. At Park Central Medical, our purpose is to ultimately manage your health and not your dieases. Help us help you get back to healthy.
Come out to our BioTE© Seminar to learn more about bio-identical hormone replacement and how it can help you.
WHO: Park Central Medical and BioTE©
WHAT: Seminar on optimizing your hormones for a better life
WHEN: AUGUST 31, 2017
WHERE: Park Central--- 4367 New Snapfinger Woods Dr. Decatur, GA 30035
WHY: You owe it to yourself and those you love to find out more!
|Posted on May 24, 2017 at 10:35 AM|
ATTENTION PATIENTS/ VENDORS,
We are in a season of transition and will be having periodic trainings/ administrative days. This Thursday, May 25, 2017 we will be closed for patient care after 1pm. We will open on Friday morning, May 26, 2017 at 8:30am. Please be patient with us during this time.
|Posted on January 6, 2017 at 4:45 PM|
We apologize for the inconvenience. We closed early on Friday, January 6, 2017 due to the inclement weather. We will not be open on this coming Saturday and instead will be open only one Saturday this month, 1/21/2017. We will reopen on Monday, January 9, 2017. Thank you for your understanding.
|Posted on January 4, 2017 at 10:50 AM|
Beginning January 3, 2017, we have terminated our contract with Ambetter Health. We are no longer accepting AMBETTER from PEACH STATE HEALTH.
- In February 2016 we informed Ambetter that we would no longer be accepting new patients but we'd keep their plan for our current patients. We asked to be removed from their list of providers taking Ambetter. We informed our current patients that though we accepted the insurance for 2016, we would not continue into 2017 and beyond.
|Posted on January 4, 2017 at 10:05 AM|
- Beginning January 1, 2017 ALL BIOMETRIC FORMS will incur a minimum of a $10.00 charge and an extra $5.00 charge as a rush fee. What would be considered a rush? You didn't bring it at the follow up from your physical and it's due within a couple of days of you bringing it to us. We do require at least a 72 business hour turnaround on forms. Please see all the various form fees by visiting the 'Before Your Visit' Tab and looking under Out of Pocket Costs.
- As always, there is a $20.00 cancellation fee for cancelling appointments with less than 24hrs notice. Yes, that includes the same morning of your appointment even if your original time is in the afternoon. If we have prepared for your visit and you are unable to keep your appointment, a fee will be incurred. If there is an extraordinary reason that you are unable to give appropriate notice, this fee will still be incurred but the situation will be looked into at a later date. We will properly document all cancellation reasons. It is your responsibility to bring proof of the situation that shows why improper notice and inconsideration were unavoidable. These fees are not the responsibility of your insurance company and they will not pay these balances. We will properly document all cancellation reasons.
- If you have a balance, we expect prompt payment for services rendered. You receive an EOB from your insurance company after each claim is paid. We will not discuss how balances came about at the front desk. If you are unable/ unwilling to pay for your services, we will ask that you reschedule for a more appropriate time. If you came to your appointment unwilling/ unable to pay and did not make prior arrangements with the office, a $20.00 cancellation/ inconvenience fee will be incurred. If you have a question about the bill, please contact our billing office. Their phone number is 888.701.8826 ext 5 or ext 8289.
|Posted on December 22, 2016 at 12:55 AM|
Park Central has partnered with LHI to service an outstanding need for medical services for first reponders, veterans, and disator relief professionals. Since 1999, LHI has been simplifying the logistics of complex workforce health programs with cost-effective solutions and seamless distribution processes. Now, Park Central will join the network and provide much needed services in our local area.
|Posted on November 3, 2016 at 8:35 AM|
Mrs. Harriet Moody has been a provider with our practice since the early 2000's. Her beloved husband, Mr. James Moody, passed away suddenly last Wednesday, October 26, 2016. He was a father of 4, a grandfather of 3, a mentor, and a friend to all. He was a proud and lifelong member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
His services will be held on the campus of Morehouse College at MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. INTERNATIONAL CHAPEL beginning at 12pm with the viewing. His Omega Memorial Service will be held at 2pm and his homegoing celebration will begin at 3pm. His spirit will be sorely missed.
In honor of his life, Park Central will be closed on Thursday, November 3, 2016 beginning at 11am so that the staff is able to attend the services. Mrs. Moody will return to the office on Thursday, November 10, 2016. We ask that you keep all encouraged, but especially Mrs. Moody and her family during this time of bereavement.
|Posted on October 26, 2016 at 12:10 AM|
Our Business Manager, Terrie Alexander, has released her first book!
As a independent certified coach, teacher, and speaker, she is more than qualified to inspire you to be the more capable you, that you can be. She's all about adding value to those around her. This book is one of many tools you can use in your tool kit to a healthy self. It is the beginning of an overall journey to a healthier self. Her work not only gives you a small peek into her journey to becoming the dynamic woman she is today, but it also holds your hand as it gives you insight into yourself. Filled with SPA moments and challenges for you, this isn't just your every day 'self help' book. This is a 'community- help', relationship-building, introspective guidance book, to lead you on your journey to a better you!
Get your copy today! Order from the publisher at http://www.mewellc.com/